ABL can source different materials for you (non aluminium extrusion) and manage your bill of materials to enable fully assembled components to be supplied with multiple parts fixed to them.
Supplying many different market sectors, including rail, aerospace, shopfitting & office furniture customers.
You will benefit from:
- Reducing the items you need to purchase.
- Removing operations from your site (freeing up space and labour for other activities).
- Time savings from reduced administration and multiple purchase order task as ABL will manage the purchasing & stocking of the parts on your behalf.
Assembly Operations Include:
- Mechanical Jointing
- Adhesive Bonding
- Mig & Tig Welding
Our welding capability is fully coded and we can handle aluminium extrusions, aluminium components, metal castings and steel requirements.
- Weld a range of thicknesses between 2mm to several centimetres.
- Airtight and watertight joints. This is especially important at ABL where we weld some of the components utilised in the manufacture of a range of designer radiators – Eskimo Designer Radiators.
- We can pressure test up to 7 psi bar to ensure integrity of the component.
- Cost effective service